6900 Airport Road
Canadian Telecom Summit 2020
Now in its 19th year, The Canadian Telecom Summit is Canada’s leading ICT event, attracting the most influential people who shape the future direction of communications and information technology in Canada.
For 3 full days, The Canadian Telecom Summit delivers thought-provoking presentations from the thought leaders of the industry. This is your chance to hear from and talk with them in both a structured atmosphere of frank discussion and high-octane idea exchange and networking in a more relaxed social setting of genial conversation.
Mark the dates on your calendar: September 29 – October 1, 2020.
The theme this year is: Transforming our Digital Lives: Managing Disruption in an Intelligent Connected World.
In-depth panels will examine:
- Regulatory Blockbuster
- Digital Readiness – Diversity, Talent, Tools, and Process
- Disruptive Innovation – AI/ML, Blockchain, Quantum Physics, and more
- The 5G Eco-System – Enabling Value and Developing Revenue Streams
- Cyber Security – Protection, Privacy, and Identity
- Internet of Things – 5G Enterprise and Service Provider Case Studies
- Intelligent Network Transformation for the 5G era
- Trial, Test, and Deliver – Barriers to 5G progression
- Innovating the Customer Lifecycle
If your interests are in the Telecommunications, IT or Broadcasting sectors, you need to attend The 2020 Canadian Telecom Summit.