Discover TechNATA 2020
Companies in Kanata North now more than ever, have a unique opportunity to access talent with the use of virtual tools to open their talent recruitment pool across the country and the globe.
In order to serve the growth of KNBA’s talent programs and support the organization’s councils to remain resilient through recovery, the KNBA have embarked on a “digital transformation” of the Discover TechNATA brand and product offering as a full suite of virtual talent attraction programs in order to support knowledge-based businesses in the technology park in their efforts to attract and retain global talent during this period of economic recovery.
- Canada’s Largest Tech Park and Canada’s Largest Online Talent-Attraction Expo have created a partnership that will allow employers more access to local, national, and international talent than ever before.
- Discover TechNATA 2.0 will stretch over two days and provide all Exhibitors and Sponsors with a personalized Virtual Booth plus access to all following offerings:
- RECRUITMENT EFFICIENCY New - Smart resume search features allow quick shortlisting based on selected criteria to zoom into the talent of highest relevance within seconds for further screening.
- HIGHER VISITOR ATTENDANCE – 12,000+ New - Talent from anywhere around the globe can join our virtual event.
- CANDIDATE PIPELINES New - Access to talent with diverse backgrounds and skillsets will provide employers with well-rounded candidate pipelines.
- MEASURABLE RESULTS New - Measuring all performance metrics that matter from registrations, attendees, booth visits, webinar views, job applications received, chats initiated, etc.
- POWERFUL EMPLOYER BRANDING – Personalized booths, the look, colors, style, and feel of the virtual event replicates branding objectives for exhibitors. Booths are equipped with sections to share video content, job openings, photo galleries, FAQS, brochures and more to paint an attractive picture reflecting company culture.
- SECURE LIVE CHAT
- By incorporating audio, video and text-based chat capabilities, jobseekers can easily reach out to booth representatives. Moreover, booth representatives can also make use of this technology for quick interviewing to screen candidates on the spot.