555 Legget Drive
Tower A, Suite 600, Kanata, Ontario, Canada
Delivered in collaboration with CloudOps, this 2-part workshop provides hands-on skills working with Docker containers and orchestrating them via Kubernetes. Either part can be taken separately or bundled together:
- Day 1 – Docker
- Day 2 & 3 – Kubernetes
These are geared to help your team better understand the Docker, Kubernetes and application modernization ecosystems, as well as how to implement containers in to your architecture. As a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider, Kubernetes Training Partner, and the leaders of the Canadian Kubernetes communities, CloudOps is in a unique position to provide insight on new features, production use cases and adoption challenges.
These workshops bridge the gap between virtualization, containers and microservices. This workshop will facilitate utilizing these tools and help your organization take advantage of this new delivery model.
The objectives of this workshop are:
- Level up knowledge around containers and associated technologies and practices
- Hands-on exposure and experience with these technologies; leave with the tools to run a functional deployment on different environments
- Build a common understanding of the possibilities and path to success for the various participants as it relates to containerization and orchestration
This workshop is Linux-based. If you are interested in Docker and Kubernetes training on Windows, please let us know at email@example.com.
Day 1 – Docker
- Introduction to Containers & Microservices
- Docker Basics
- Advanced Docker
- Managing Docker
- Docker Tooling
- Docker Ecosystem
Day 2 & 3 – Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Ecosystem and Kubernetes 101
- Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Kubernetes Features
- Persistent Storage and Stateful Sets
- Packaging Applications with Helm
- DevOps practitioners
Interested in this event? Register today by clicking the button below!