525 Legget Drive
CENGN and CloudOps are excited to provide hands-on Docker & Kubernetes Workshops with a CNI focus that can be taken separately or bundled together.
Day 1: February 5th, 2018 – Docker
Day 2 & 3: February 6-7, 2018 – Kubernetes
These workshops are geared to help your team better understand the Docker, Kubernetes and application modernization ecosystems, as well as how to implement containers into their architecture. As a Certified Kubernetes Service Provider, Kubernetes Training Partner, and leaders of the Canadian Kubernetes communities, CloudOps is in a unique position to provide insight on new features, production use cases and adoption challenges. The Kubernetes workshop will be further augmented with CNI content on Calico, Weave Net, and Cilium provided in collaboration with CENGN.
The workshops will help students bridge the gap between virtualization, containers and microservices. Combining theory and hands-on labs, the workshop will facilitate utilizing these tools in order to help your organization take advantage of this new delivery model.
We look forward to having you take part in our knowledge sharing and hands-on, expert-led workshop.
The objectives of this workshop are:
- Level up knowledge around containers and associated technologies and practices
- Hands-on exposure and experience with these technologies; leave with the tools to run a functional deployment on different environments
- Build a common understanding of the possibilities and path to success for the various participants as it relates to containerization and orchestration
Our workshops are Linux-based. If you are interested in Docker and Kubernetes training on Windows, please let CloudOps know here.
Who should attend:
- DevOps practitioners
Course outline (the workshop includes theory and labs):
Day 1 – Docker
- Introduction to Containers & Microservices
- Docker Basics
- Advanced Docker
- Managing Docker
- Docker Tooling
- Docker Ecosystem
Day 2 & 3 – Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Ecosystem and Kubernetes 101
- Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Kubernetes Features
- Networking: CNI overlays, L3, ELB, Ingress and Network Segmentation
Persistent Storage and Stateful Sets
- Packaging Applications with Helm
Terms & Conditions:
Workshop can not be recorded, reproduced or reused without CloudOps and CENGN’s authorization
CloudOps and CENGN will deliver a letter for fiscal purposes, stating the workshop has been provided to X customer employees.
- Bring your own laptop and charger.
- Lunch is included as well (please notify us of any dietary restrictions).
- The workshop schedule is 9am to 5pm each day.
- Learn more: https://www.cloudops.com/docker-and-kubernetes-workshops/.