7 Bayview Rd
ON K1Y 2C5
Congratulations, you’ve built a killer app, but…
- Your customer won’t buy it unless you can prove that you support 10K transactions per second;
- You need a massive server farm to scale your development that you can’t afford, yet;
- You need to de-risk your go-to market strategy by testing it on a live network before launch;
These are only some of the challenges facing technology developers. Failing to address them would hinder their success in commercializing their innovations.
This is where we can help! CENGN helps small and medium-sized Canadian technology companies accelerate their product testing and commercialization efforts by giving them no-cost access to an enterprise-scale computing and networking test-bed.
The session will explain how businesses can leverage CENGN’s network infrastructure and technical expertise to commercialize their innovative products and solutions, including:
- Details on how a project can help your business prepare for a push to market
- Classification of what constitutes an appropriate CENGN project, with specific examples of past projects
- Details on how to get started and what to expect from a CENGN project
- The different funding sources available for companies that carry out a project
9:00 – 9:05AM: Welcoming Remarks
- Tim Warland, Manager of Venture Programs, Invest Ottawa
9:05 – 9:25AM: Overview of CENGN Platform
- Alex Edwards, Business Engineering Manager, CENGN
9:25 – 9:45AM: Overview of the OCE Application Process
- Chris Ritchie, Business Development Manager, OCE
9:45 – 10:00AM: Wrap-up
10:00 – 12:30PM: One-on-one meetings follow group session
Individual meeting spots are limited, if you are interested in meeting one-on-one with OCE and CENGN to discuss your potential project fit, please use the following Doodle Poll: Click here.
Interested in this event? Register today by clicking the button below: