27 King's College Circle
M5S 1A1, Toronto
CENGN helps small and medium-sized Canadian technology companies accelerate their product testing and commercialization efforts by giving them no-cost access to an enterprise-scale computing and networking testbed.
The Path to Market session will explain how businesses can leverage CENGN’s network infrastructure and technical expertise to commercialize their innovative products and solutions, including:
- Details on how a project can help your business prepare for a push to market
- Classification of what constitutes an appropriate CENGN project, with specific examples of past projects
- Details on how to get started and what to expect from a CENGN project
- The different funding sources available for companies that carry out a project
- Quick program + funding overview ( OCE – 15mins)
- Info on testbed capabilities and other technical + training resources available (CENGN – 20 mins)
- Q&A (20mins)
Feel free to also send one or two members of your operations or technical team to this session.
If you are interested in registering for this event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org!