We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN’s) Engineering team. Reporting to the Director of Engineering Operations, the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will work with the intermediate and senior levels of technical engineers and leaders to plan, develop, and support the delivery and validation of CENGN’s virtualization environment, systems & networks. This environment will integrate various CENGN partner in-kind contributions into one cohesive system capable of accepting test and verification projects from CENGN’s membership. The candidate will support CENGN’s operations built around a modern automation framework and contribute to its continuous development. It is expected that a major part of the infrastructure built will be from direct contributions (h/w, s/w, services and engineering) from CENGN’s membership thus creating CENGN’s multi-vendor common test platform.
- Design, implement, and maintain server, storage, network, and security infrastructure
- Design, implement, and support system monitoring infrastructure
- Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity
- Create and implement automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes
- Verify and resolve configuration and other non-software related issues
- Supports the development of key components of CENGN’s automation framework
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in the cloud
View full job description: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN’s) Product Management team. Reporting to the VP of Program and Product Management, the candidate will be the external facing technical interface to the CENGN customer base, which includes CENGN Members, enterprises and service providers that consume CENGN services as well as Small Medium Enterprises whose products and services CENGN helps to commercialize.
- Definition of all aspects of CENGN services: technical details, pricing etc.
- Senior consultant for proof-of concept projects and customers in the areas of emerging network technologies such as SDN/NFV and Cloud computing
- Evaluation of both the business and technical aspects of the proposals and solutions
- Conducting research on various NGN technologies to support different proof-of-concept (PoC) projects
- Technical interface for CENGN customers for formulating the network architecture and system design required for the solution
- Creation of documents clearly articulating project/services end to end solution architecture and requirements
- Execution and delivery of CENGN technical services, leveraging CENGN Platform and Network
- Key interface between CENGN Engineering team and Product management/Business Development in order to formulate and support the technical aspects of CENGN services
- Creation of White Papers and technical documents, training materials
View full job description: Cloud Services Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual for the Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN’s) Technology and Operations. Reporting to the VP of Technology and Operations, the candidate will be responsible for development of SDN/Cloud related courseware for the CENGN customer base, which includes CENGN Members, enterprises and service providers that consume CENGN services as well as Small Medium Enterprises whose products and services CENGN helps to commercialize.
- Develop a courseware development process for CENGN
- Develop specific courseware programs for CENGN including Needs Analysis and defining Learning Objectives
- Research and Develop CENGN’s existing substantial documentation repository into courseware (E.g. CENGN SME services, OpenStack, SDN, NFV, OpenSource etc. etc.)
- Own and develop CENGN’s courseware style and quality standards
- Finalizing the course material with appropriate reviews/edits, and professional graphic content
- Liaising and developing relationships with technical specialists and subject-matter experts
View full job description: Senior Courseware Developer